Saturday, October 13, 2007

Way of the Master Basic Training Course Review

For the most part, if you search for Way of the Master reviews, you will usually find gleaming approvals, and how it has changed churches from being "lukewarm apostates" to becoming "blazing on fire evangelists".
Dont get me wrong, I believe that The Way of the Master Ministry, along with Livingwaters, is among the top ministries in the country right now. They are dead on accurate on the necessity to get out and preach the gospel to the world. They have truly changed my life. But is $100 for their course worth it? Well, I can give you my opinion. Absolutely not.
Just kidding. I just joined a church, my true family and home church. It just so happens that they had a copy of the course, so I had a chance to go through it.
I got my hands on the audio cds (I am guessing the dvds are the same thing). just finished it yesterday. And here is what i thought.
It's the tv show on cd. But thats not to say I would not recommend the course. In fact, what they did, was they put the shows in order of importance for a training course. I suppose you can watch all the shows and take notes, its just easier if its all compiled and layed out for you. And it presents all the material in a way that would make it suitable for group instruction.
I dont think I would buy it if it was just for myself, but definitely for a group. I plan on doing the course again with some family members, and perhaps get the secondary course, either myself of through the church. There is also some material that is in the audio/video that was not on the tv show. I see it as like the glue that put all the pieces together.
So take it for what it is worth. I saw all the material that was in this course when it aired on television, yet i think i have a better grasp on the witnessing techniques they teach, after listening to the cds. Get it or at least watch the tv show. And practice!

www.wayofthemaster.com
www.livingwaters.com
www.wayofthemasterradio.com

No comments: