Friday, October 26, 2007

Panic Attacks

I am no scholar. I am no teacher, nor preacher. I would consider my self in the realm of Christianity a young adult, learning as much as I possibly can so that I can not only be closer to my Father, but to be able to seek and save the lost.
My wife has been suffering from panic attacks for as long as I have known her. And they recently have come back, with a vengeance. This has forced her to get more serious about the Word, and more into the Word, but there seemed to be a missing piece. I could feel that in my heart, that there was something missing.
My wife has been reading healing scriptures, and praying over them. I believe that prayer is so powerful, and God promises us that he will answer all of our prayers. John 14:14 confirms this, telling us that if we ask anything in His name, He will do it. And as an earthly father would not want us to suffer, I find it very hard to believe that our heavenly Father would want us to suffer. I firmly believe that scripture confirms that as well (Matthew 6:26).
I believe that the Holy Spirit has been talking to me lately, but its tough sometimes to understand what He says, and I would assume its because we really do not want to hear what it is that He is saying. In any case, He sure was clear to me this morning. He gave me three scriptures to give to my wife. And I'll give them here. Whoever may read this can take them for what they are worth.

Matthew 8:16 And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick

Matthew 10:7-8 "And as you go, preach, saying 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Mark 3:14-15 ...that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach, and to have power to heal sickness and to cast out demons:...

Not only did He give me these, but He told me what to tell my wife. You see, the attacks have been so bad that she cant go to work, and this morning she told me of suicidal thoughts that were going in here head.
What the Lord showed me was that we do in fact have healing. He healed and He appointed us to be healers. But what these scriptures show us is that when there was healing, there was a word, or preaching. You see, we get bogged down by our own infirmities and the cure is in our mouths! We have to preach His word to be healed! It could not be any clearer. God does not lie (Hebrews 6:18) and His intention is not to confuse us (1st Corinthians 14:13).
I challenge anyone that were to read this and is sick or infirmed from any illness, you go and preach His word like he has commanded us, and just watch yourself be healed.



Psalm 107:20 He sent His word and healed them,...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I do think your web site might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, wonderful site!

Here is my web site :: graduate certificate online