Friday, October 12, 2007

The Complete Blasphemy

There is some play going on in Chicago, called The Bible: The Complete Word of God (abridged). Last week, in Oak Lawn, IL, some muslims where complaining about having jello in there meals or not being able to celebrate ramadan (however it's spelled). the school district was gonna throw out all christmas celebrations, for the sake of tolerance. My home church is having to go to court all the time because the city inspectors are giving us a hard time about parking, yet the building was a banquet hall before and apparently had no problems when it came to their permits. here in chicago, we always hear about woman being raped in alleys and in their own driveways. What goes on in the mind of a rapist?

the point of all this? Satan has arrived to Chicago.
Take up arms christians.

Isaiah 41:10 (NKVJ)
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

No comments: